Feb 13, 2020
Cenk Uygur is running for California's 25th
congressional district. Keith And The Girl
celebrate their podcast's 15th anniversary. Timothy
Ulrich from China Global Television Network reports
from Beijing. The Reverend Barry W. Lynn donates
to Bernie but ponders Bloomberg. Senator Susan Collins
(Martha Previte) drops by. Dr. Jennifer
Verdolin on animal romance. David "Citizen"
Bacon talks with New Hampshire's Secretary of State
Bill Gardner. And Liam and David
answer listener mail.
- The creator of The Young Turks describes how he went from a
Republican to a rabid Bernie supporter.
- Our reporter in Beijing says the Coronavirus is more a public
relations disaster than a health crisis.
- Keith And The Girl reveal the secrets to a successful
- Why Mike Bloomberg is a disaster for Democrats, New York, and
- New Hampshire's Bill Gardner is America's longest serving
Secretary of State.
- How animals romance each other.
- David celebrates Valentines Day by reminding listeners that
it's called "courting" because eventually it ends up in court.
- Liam and David answer listener questions.
- If you’ve always wanted to tell me a joke, give me a piece of
your mind, or confess your sins to my listeners, this is your
chance. Leave me a voicemail at 202-670-2752
and maybe I’ll play it on the show. Maybe. Allow me to stress
Time Code: Timothy Ulrich (0:41) Cenk Uygur
(13:25) The Reverend Barry W. Lynn ( 54:34) Senator Susan Collins
(Martha Previte) (2:21:45) Keith And The Girl (2:31:31) Dr.
Jennifer Verdolin (3:39:49) David Bacon (4:19:23) Liam McEneaney